Cyberworkplace is looking for enthusiastic participants who want to learn ethical hacking and cybersecurity techniques. Take this unique opportunity and join us! Hack. Learn. Work!
Cyberworkplace offers you the opportunity to improve your skills for free. In addition, we will try to match you to leading (IT) security companies and organizations for internships and more. This is your chance to discover the security world!
Every Friday, from 10:00 to 17:00 hrs in Rotterdam our teachers (our cyber heroes) will introduce you to different cyber topics.
- You are passionate about cybersecurity.
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
- You can think outside of the box.
- You have a never-ending dose of want-to-understand-how-this-works.
- You have the ‘try harder’ mentality.
- You are between 16 and 27 years old.
- You are able to attend our workshops on Fridays in Rotterdam.
What’s in it for you?
Always wanted to know how you hack your grandmother’s Facebook account? You won’t learn that from us, but who knows about the other things you might learn. See below what else can we offer you:
- Learn new things and acquire new skills in the field of cybersecurity.
- Gather and work together with like-minded people.
- Get access to learning materials.
- Work on cybersecurity challenges.
- Learn and get inspired by some of the best cybersecurity specialists in the field.
- Receive a certificate after the successful completion of a course.
- Expand your network in the field of cybersecurity.
- Help to start your career in cybersecurity.
- Get introduced to activities and events in the field.
- Free of charge.
Are you interested?
Apply for Cyberworkplace by sending us an email including answers to the below questions. If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for an interview.
- What is your (full) name?
- How old are you?
- What is your motivation for participating?
- What are your skills and interests?
- What do you expect to learn at Cyberworkplace?
“I was looking for knowledge, and I found more than that! I had the chance to connect with experts in the field and uncover tech possibilities that I didn’t think were possible before joining. Cyberworkplace provided me with all the tools I needed to get a solid base in cybersecurity. From soft skill to hardware, Cyberworkplace has it all!Levi Schijf, Ex-student
“At Cyberworkplace I had the space and environment to develop my tech skills in an informal setting. I learned many different things from digital forensics to building an escape room. Through Cyberworkplace I got introduced to many different organisations from various fields of work in cybersecurity and the chance to collaborate with like-minded people.”Tsvetelina Shabanska, Ex-student
“I gave my full attention and dedication to the workplace and it paid off. Cyberworkplace helped me get a job as a security engineer at Axians! They have also introduced me to many different subjects such as Bug Bounty Hunting, Python, and many more! A very friendly team that guides you through your career and personal growth.”Jean-Pierre Wijn, Ex-student