Looking to learn ethical hacking and cybersecurity techniques? Join Cyberworkplace and take advantage of this unique opportunity. Hack. Learn. Work!
Our program offers free workshops designed to help you improve your skills and expand your knowledge of the security world. Plus, we’ll help match you with leading (IT) security companies and organizations for internships and more!
Our workshops are held online every Tuesday from 19:00 to 21:00 hrs and occasionally on Fridays from 10:00 to 17:00 hrs. Don’t miss out on this chance to discover the exciting world of cybersecurity!
- You are passionate about cybersecurity.
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
- You can think outside of the box.
- You have a never-ending dose of want-to-understand-how-this-works.
- You have the ‘try harder’ mentality.
- You are between 16 and 27 years old.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn new things and acquire new skills in the field of cybersecurity.
- Gather and work together with like-minded people.
- Get access to learning materials.
- Work on cybersecurity challenges.
- Learn and get inspired by some of the best cybersecurity specialists in the field.
- Receive a certificate after the successful completion of a course.
- Expand your network in the field of cybersecurity.
- Help to start your career in cybersecurity.
- Get introduced to activities and events in the field.
- Free of charge.
Are you interested?
Simply send us an email with your answers to the following questions. If you meet our requirements, we’ll invite you for an interview.
- What is your full name?
- How old are you?
- Could you share with us some background information about yourself?
- What motivates you to apply to Cyberworkplace?
- What are your relevant skills and interests?
- What specific cybersecurity techniques or skills are you hoping to learn at Cyberworkplace?
“I was looking for knowledge, and I found more than that! I had the chance to connect with experts in the field and uncover tech possibilities that I didn’t think were possible before joining. Cyberworkplace provided me with all the tools I needed to get a solid base in cybersecurity. From soft skill to hardware, Cyberworkplace has it all!Levi Schijf, Ex-student
“At Cyberworkplace I had the space and environment to develop my tech skills in an informal setting. I learned many different things from digital forensics to building an escape room. Through Cyberworkplace I got introduced to many different organisations from various fields of work in cybersecurity and the chance to collaborate with like-minded people.”Tsvetelina Shabanska, Ex-student
“I gave my full attention and dedication to the workplace and it paid off. Cyberworkplace helped me get a job as a security engineer at Axians! They have also introduced me to many different subjects such as Bug Bounty Hunting, Python, and many more! A very friendly team that guides you through your career and personal growth.”Jean-Pierre Wijn, Ex-student