Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work for an NGO in the field of cyber security? Well, here is your chance! We are looking for someone who wants to support young tech-savvy talents and create positive change. Cyberworkplace is a non-profit initiative that helps reduce the current shortage of cybersecurity experts in the labor market and provides much-needed 21st-century skills to young talented people (dropouts/ gamers/students), who lack practical experience in their study programs.
- Knowledge/ skills in areas related to project management (such as communications, marketing, business) and/or skills relating to cyber security (such as ethical hacking, programming) are a plus.
- You must be a HBO/university student
- Excellent communication skills and positive energy is a must! 🤩
- Language: English is required, knowing Dutch in addition is preferred
- Duration: 4-6 months (minimum 3 days a week)
- Start date: April 2019
- *Paid internship including travel costs
Contact email@example.com outlining your motivation behind wanting this position (500 words max.). Also, include your CV and a link to your Linkedin (if you have one).
If you are selected for an interview, we will let you know within a week of you sending in your application, and we will settle on an interview date and time. If you do not hear from us within a week of sending in your application, this means you have not been selected for an interview.